IF you have had a job Move yOUR retirement funds to ethical now!
Note: We do not recommend these providers but are showing you that ethical options do exist If you are considering moving your funds you should speak with a qualified financial adviser with experience in ethical investments.
You many want to also consider:
- You many want to also consider:
- Moving your families loans away from supporting fossil fuel by refinancing with an ethical bank
- Changing your families share portfolio to invest in ethical investments
- Start catching public transport more regularly
- Join extinction rebellion and start protesting
- Vote for political parties that have policies to act on climate change
- Make donations to organisations that are taking action on climate
- Get family and work to buy electric vehicles and run off 100% renewable energy
- Transition your family to a plant based diet by starting to reduce red meat consumption.
- Get your place of business to implement drawdown actions
- Sign up to a scheme to show that your family or your business is carbon neutral.
More details coming soon.
Even if you are 18 retirement plans (USA), pensions (UK), or superannuation (AUS) may not be the first topic to come to mind when thinking about saving the planet but with global values of $37 trillion USD, $30 trillion GPB, $55 trillion AUD , influencing retirement plan investments might just be the most important thing you can do to reverse climate change no matter how old you are.